Monday 20 April 2009

Winona gets personal...

The Break Up Poem


the days we have spent together
the times we used to be together
it is now gone ...
and it is just remain memory in my mind

we used to laugh together
we used to chit chat on the hallway together
we used to spent break time together
we used to hangout together

but now you're breaking up with me
now you're looking for other girl
now you forget all of those memories
you forget all of the time we spent together
you forget those laugh we did together
you're forgetting me!

why you're forgetting me?
why you never answer my phone calls?
why you never reply my messages?
where are you now?

and then unfortunately
I saw you're with her
I'm sad, angry, and crying at that time
I know we're already break up
But I'm still loving you
I love you very much
and I'm still hoping to get back with you...

No comments: