Monday 2 March 2009

Pluit Mall

Pluit Junction is a mall. It's small, but there are many restaurant.

The mall is located in pluit, near Nano medical center.

I like to go to this mall, because inside this mall, there is Amazone. Amazone is a place to play for kids. I like to play the dancing game. It is so fun! I always play with my friends.

The other reason why I like to go to this mall it is because inside the mall, there is a big theater. The theater is so clean. So, I always feel comfortable when I watch movies there. Not like in the other place.

Usually, the theater inside mall are dirty and smelly. The most popular restaurant in Pluit Junction is Cuisine Cuisine. The favorite food is Duck. If we eat untill Rp.200.000, so we can buy the duck only for Rp.1.000!!

This is from Josephine. Look out for more from her as she helps you explore Pluit Mall!

No comments: